Friday, October 25, 2013

Coming Next Week: Blogging and Tweeting from #PTG2013

Next week I'll be in Aarhus, Denmark where I'll be attending the 2013 Play the Game conference. The latest agenda can be found here in PDF. The agenda reveals an embarrassment of riches. As I did in 2011 I'll be active on social media from the conference, blogging here at The Least Thing and tweeting as well -- @RogerPielkeJr. The conference hash tag is #PTG2013.

Next Wednesday at the conference I'll be speaking in a plenary session titled: FIFA Reforms -- fact or phantom? That session will also include Mark Pieth, former chair of the FIFA Independent Governance Committee, Walter DeGregario, FIFA spokesman, and possibly other surprises yet to be named. That should be fun!

If you have questions, comments or requests, just send them to me via email or Twitter. It will be a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment