Above is a scorecard I just made up showing the status of the 2010 FIFA Executive Committee. These are the individuals who selected Russia for the 2018 World Cup and Qatar for 2022.
Some summary stats:
- Of the 24 members 5 have been suspended or banned by FIFA (in red);
- 13 others have been accused of corruption of one sort or another (in yellow);
- 9 of those 13 are current members of the FIFA ExCo;
- Only 6 of the original 24 (in white) do not face allegations (though some might disagree);
- Only 3 of these 6 are still on the ExCo, including FIFA President Sepp Blatter.
This is a work in progress, so comments welcomed.